Features Coating Thickness Meter MCT200 :
- With different external probes, the gauge can be applied to measuring thickness of non-magnetic coating on magnetic metal substrate, as well as non-conductive coating on non magnetic metal substrate.
- Five types of probes (F400, F1, F10, N1, CN02) are available for different application. F10 probe measures up to 10mm.
- Two measuring modes: single or continuous, changeable.
- Two calibration methods can be applied to the gauge; And the system error of the probe can be corrected with the basic probe calibration method.
- Measured values and user information are shown on a large, easy-to-read LCD. A display back light ensures easy reading of screen data in poorly-lit conditions.
- Measuring status indicator showing the measuring status.
- The gauges’ user-friendly measuring system permits automatic storage of up to 1000 readings in one memory matrix for later statistical evaluation.
- Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery.
- Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
- USB1.1 communication port. Optional software to process the memory data on the PC.
- Compact aluminum case, suitable for use under poor working conditions
Specifications Coating Thickness Meter MCT200 :
- Measuring principle : Magnetic induction & Eddy current
- Measuring range : 0~1250μm, depends on probes. maximum 10mm for the probe F10.
- Low range resolution : 0.1μm
- Accuracy : ±(3%Thickness+1)μm, depends on probes and conditions
- Display : 4 digits LCD with EL backlight
- Memory for up to 20 files (up to 50 values for each file) of stored values.
- Unit system : Metric (μm), Imperial (mil)
- Power source : Two “AA” size, 1.5 Volt alkaline batteries. 200 hours typical operating time (EL backlight off).
- Communication : USB1.1
- Dimensions : 125 x 67 x 31 mm
- Weight ：340g
Kami Jual Coating Thickness Meter MCT200, kami tunggu order Anda