FEATURES Dissolved Oxygen Meter DO-608 :
- With the function of double displays of dissolved oxygen concentration value and temperature, dissolved oxygen saturation value and temperature
- Measuring D.O. concentration, saturation, electrode current and temperature; With the functions of automatic temperature compensation and calibration of zero oxygen, full scale, atmosphere pressure and salinity.
- The meter has the function of protection from electricity cutting off. With Measuring results can be stored, deleted, viewed and printed. At most 250 sets of data can be stored.
- With wide screen LCD. It is easy to operate with the prompt facility. With PC panel of new material, thus the meter has good reliability.
- With low power consumption design, with the functions of lack of voltage display, switching off automatically.
- With RS-232 interface which is connected and with Model TP-16 printer to print measuring results or connected with computer to communicate.
- Grade of the case protection is IP65, resistant to water and dirt, suitable for field operation
- The electrode system is composed of polarographic oxygen electrode and temperature electrode.
Range Dissolved Oxygen Meter DO-608 :
- Measuring range: Dissolved oxygen concentration: ( 0.00~ 19.99) mg/ L; Dissolved oxygen saturation: ( 0.0~ 199.9) % ; Temperature: ( 0~ 40.0) .
- Automatic temperature compensation range: ( 0.0~ 40.0) .
- Accuracy of the meter: D.O. concentration: 0.3mg/ L 1bit( basic temperature) ; 0.5mg/ L ( differ: 15 C from basic temperature) ; D.O. saturation : 5.0% ( basic temperature) ; 10.0% differ: 15 C from basic temperature; Temperature: 0.5 1bit.
- Repeatability of the meter: d0.2mg/ L.
- Stability of the meter: not over 0.2mg/ L within one hour.
- Remaining current: d0.1mg/ L.
- Response time d20s ( 90% response at 20.0 ) .
- Salinity calibrating range: ( 0.0~ 40.0) g/ L.
- IP65 protection grading
Untuk harga Dissolved Oxygen Meter DO-608, silahkan hubungi kami